Why have an EFT Register?
The aim of the EFT Register is for any Energy Therapist (regardless of which Association they belong) to register their details on this “one stop shop” site. As the only Register of it’s kind, it’s the first place member, of the public will look when seeking their services.
How do I advertise?
That’s the easy part! All you have to do is click on the banners to the right. Then simply follow the step by step instructions.
Do I have to pay?
At present, anyone wishing to list their practice will have to pay. The rates are very competitive for such a professional service. The money earned from this website will go towards developing the site, increasing traffic towards the site and marketing your practice. The aim of the Register is to be “up front” from the very start and not tempt you into a free listing initially only to ask you for a fee for these services at a later date when you’re already established. You can find full details on the registration pages.
How will clients find me?
Every effort will be made to maintain this site and keep it up to date so that it is recognised as a well-respected and easily accessible Register. If you promote your work this will be very much appreciated as it helps to keep this service available at a competitive rate.
Working closely with the website development team, it is envisaged, that EFT Register.com will reach No1 ranking in Google.
Joining the EFT Register will give you all the benefits below at little cost and without the necessity of having your own website. To summarise:
- Easy method of locating an Energy Therapist, Practitioner, Trainer or Event
- Members of the public have greater choice
- Use the skills and knowledge of the professional website team to promote your business and save the cost of building your own website.
- A dedicated professional website and common forum/network for ALL energy therapists no matter which Association you belong to.
- Upfront membership fees so no surprises later
- Three categories of listings depending upon your needs
- Fees are kept to a minimum and any savings are passed on to you
- Links to your website
- Your own profile page
- Email address is hidden to protect spam mail
- Google map of your location, making you easier to find
- Facility to modify your profile online at any time
- Opportunity to advertise your training events / conferences / exhibitions / promotions etc.
- Strong presence on major search engines
- CPD workshops
- Links to other websites with information on EFT
- Case studies and latest topics to help you and keep you up to date with EFT
- No requirement to have a reciprocal link to your website
- You can add the EFT Register banner to your website
How do I know if the Practitioner is qualified?
This EFT Register has been set up in good faith and the owner does not take responsibility for any information contained in this site. Anyone seeking a Therapist, Practitioner or Trainer would be advised to ensure they are properly trained and qualified beforehand. Please visit the http://www.AAMET.org website to check qualifications.
You are encouraged to give feedback to improve on the service. As they say, there’s no such thing as negative feedback so ALL comments and contributions are more than welcome and will be responded to.